Fully Vertical Controls. This is Fractal’s standard scope. This configuration allows you to choose separate battery and BOP equipment, ideal for Containerized Battery Suppliers without a local or unit controller. Fractal provides:
- Controls: This includes all equipment (Unit Controllers, Site Controller, Main Plant Controller). Fractal can follow a command (ISO, Utility), create a command (droop, demand response) or follow a combo.
- Integration: Design, drawings, Control Narrative, test plans, troubleshooting
- Networking: Fractal designs, installs, configures and tests the network. Fractal will design the IP schema and configure the VLANs. Fractal recommends using managed switches to increase cyber security.
- SCADA: Fractal installs and configures the RTACs necessary to communicate offsite (ISO, Utility) and onsite (meters, transformers, breakers). Fractal coordinates the points list for the SCADA equipment.
- Fractal Cloud: This can be hosted on-site or off-site. It includes Dashboard/HMI (with the ability to prohibit off-site controls), Historian, Reporting, Predictive Failures, Bid Optimization.
Select from any brand of Containerized Battery to include: American Battery Systems, ATL, CATL, CLOU, EVE Energy, Gotion, Hithium, Kore Power, Lichen, LGES, PATL, REPT, Samsung, etc.
Select from any brand of storage inverters to include: DynaPower, EPC Power, Ingeteam, Kehua, LG Electronics, LSIS, Power Electronics, SMA, Sungrow, TMEIC, WEG, etc.