FRACTAL EMS CONTROLS HARDWARE
The Fractal EMS hardware stack consists of the Site Controller (one per site), Unit Controller (one per inverter), communications devices, managed switches, metering and NEMA rated enclosure (indoor and outdoor options available). The Site Controller and Unit Controller devices are built using ruggedized embedded controllers with a MTBF of > 350,000 hours. All hardware device assembly and factory acceptance testing is done in the U.S.A. Built tough for harsh environments and stringent uptime guarantees.
Latency <40 milliseconds
FULL STACK ENERGY STORAGE CONTROLS
Fractal EMS combines industrial grade hardware, software, on-site integration and monitoring into a complete, vertical energy storage controls solution. Fractal EMS controllers are made in the U.S.A.
- Hardened, industrial-grade site controller and unit controllers for utility and commercial applications
- Enables energy storage plants to meet all competitive requirements
- Efficient communication system with millisecond response time
- Precise regulation of real and reactive power at the grid feed-in point through closed-loop response
- Individual activation of inverters and subsystem components
- Compact design enables easy and fast installation
- Seamless integration with a SCADA system or any 3rd party controller
- Supports multiple communication protocols: RESTful Web API, Modbus, DNP3, IEC61850, IEC60870-5-104, CAN
- Digital and analog I/O modules for communication capabilities with third-party devices
- Balance of plant components, thermal management, fire panel and meter ingestion, diagnostics and reporting
- Configuration, parameterization and diagnostics via WebUI